Jim S

Default special paper use

I have some special paper with a design that I want to set up in word.
The paper is portrait with two invitation notes on it. The design is on
half of the sheet and can then be folded in half The second one is right
below it. How to you set up word to give you 2 up on letter size paper and
then print so that the text is rotated 90 degrees?

Look for the appropriate Avery stock number in the Label Options in Tools |
Envelopes and Labels.

"Jim S" Jim wrote in message
I have some special paper with a design that I want to set up in word.
The paper is portrait with two invitation notes on it. The design is on
half of the sheet and can then be folded in half The second one is right
below it. How to you set up word to give you 2 up on letter size paper

and
then print so that the text is rotated 90 degrees?

Can I use Microsoft word to set up a paper filing system? stumpedindavis Microsoft Word Help 1 February 1st 05 05:21 PM
Difficulties mail merging special characters from excel to word 20 Nondejuu Mailmerge 1 January 5th 05 01:30 PM
European A4 paper? Megan Salch Page Layout 1 December 14th 04 02:57 AM
paper feed cpdaly Microsoft Word Help 0 December 6th 04 06:13 PM
how can I mark paper edge to exactly fold paper to fit DL envelope graygle Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 06:30 PM