Gail

Default Creating a macro that updates table fields

I have a table within a form that users will input numbers into. In several
fields, I have a sum calculation that sums the user's input. I know the
fileds will not update automatically (too bad). I would like the users to
either 1) hit a button that updates the fields for them or 2) the fields
update when the document is closed with an "autoclose" macro. Questions: 1)
can I assign a macro that updates the sums to a "floating button or image"
within the document? 2) how do I create an "autoclose" macro? Thank you!
Graham Mayor

If this is an online form set the properties of the form fields involved in
the calculation to 'calculate on exit'.
Code to update fields and how to employ it can be found at

Gail wrote:
I have a table within a form that users will input numbers into. In
several fields, I have a sum calculation that sums the user's input.
I know the fields will not update automatically (too bad). I would

Table in a Form HiDbLevel Tables 12 February 27th 06 12:59 PM
How do I create a macro that is a table in word InlovewithJJ Tables 1 April 29th 05 12:42 AM
How do I create a macro to data sort in a table within a protecte. Keenly52 Tables 5 March 29th 05 08:38 AM
Word 2003 Table AutoFormat vs Macro vs VBA Kind writer/user/programmer Tables 1 October 28th 04 03:14 PM