Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HT HT is offline

Default 2003 AutoText Entries Missing from Menu

I have existing AutoText entries that work great from the AutoCorrect dialog
box as well as when I type in the document and press Enter to activate the
AutoText. However, recently I noticed that my AutoText entries are not
displaying in the Insert AutoText menu with the categorical listing of
AutoText entries. I simply get a blank gray box for each category that is
listed. Why doesn't the menu populate with the built-in and user-made
AutoText entries? I know I have seen it before, and I am not sure when this
would have changed.

Thank you for your help -
Heather