Kendra

Default Sent email through Microsoft Word where is it?

An email was sent to me and I responded to it through the email link inside
the original email...when I clicked on the email link it pulled up my
Microsoft Word/Outlook Express email...I sent the email...now can someone
tell me where it is? I can't find it like you can if you send an email
through OutlookExpress you can see your sent email in the sent items folder.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Why won't Microsoft develop method for all fractions? KGlennC Microsoft Word Help 11 March 23rd 05 07:58 AM
letters - ask/fillin Caroline H New Users 2 February 25th 05 09:19 PM
copying files from Wordperfect to Microsoft Word Juliet New Users 1 January 31st 05 06:41 PM