Santao

Default Mail Merge: Can't find Outlook 2003 contacts in Power User accou

Mail Merge: I want to use my Outlook 2003 contacts folder in my Power User
account but have not been able to access it within the mail merge wizard in
Word 2003.
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm