thedavidmo

Default Hiding comments should be customizable by time of insertion.

Suggested feature for the Track Changes mode in Word: the user should be able
to hide comments/changes according to customizable parameters. For example, I
should be able to check off a box that says 'Hide comments inserted before
time date.' Then the comments inserted before the time I entered should
disappear, allowing me to see recent comments without the older comments
cluttering up the screen. Then, later, if I want to see the older comments
again, I can uncheck the box (and, if I wanted to, perhaps check a box that
says 'Hide comments inserted after time date').

click "I Agree" in the message pane.