A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » New Users
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Honest Review about geometry dash for word banter member

Old April 3rd 21, 05:53 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2020
Default Honest Review about geometry dash for word banter member

Game geometry dash took four months to develop, but since then, it has spent more time adding stages, developing new content, and experimenting with new ideas.
What strikes me the most about the game's popularity is the sense of community it fosters.
As the audience expands and more are introduced, the game's scale has more than doubled.
I know that any new functionality I introduce can be seen in a million different ways that my customers haven't even considered yet, so innovation is critical.
It is creating opportunities for you and your users based on each other's creativity.
How to play:
Use mouse or WASD or arrow key
You can pause/resume/restart and turn the sound on/off on the game screen.
We are continually improving and targeting users who will have a good experience: https://geometry-dash.co

Last edited by YoungHope : April 5th 21 at 10:35 AM.
Ads
Old April 5th 21, 10:38 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Apr 2021

These shares are very interesting!!!