Centering text (top to bottom) in a table cell

Old October 29th 09, 01:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
dlagrand

Default Centering text (top to bottom) in a table cell

In Office 2007 Professional, how do I center text top to bottom in a table
cell? I know how to center left/right, but cannot find the command for top to
bottom. Thanks
Old October 29th 09, 01:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom[_3_]

On the Table Tools Layout, click the appropriate button in the Alignment
group.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old October 30th 09, 12:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

With the selection in a cell, or with the required range of cells selected,
right click with the mouse and then click on Cell Alignment in the context
sensitive menu that appears. You can then select the desired one of the
nine options for the alignment of the text within the cells.

--
Hope this helps

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to avail yourself of my
services on a paid, professional basis.