Address book in Office Home and Student 2007?

Old December 27th 09, 07:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lesliealys

Default Address book in Office Home and Student 2007?

Is there an address book feature in Office Home and Student 2007 so I can
merge addresses into documents and envelopes?
Old December 27th 09, 07:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules

Use an Excel spreadsheet.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old December 27th 09, 09:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell

Nope. The Office address book is part of Outlook which is not included with
the H&S bundle. If you have an address book on your computer, you can
probably import it into Excel and then do as JoAnn has suggested.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

Old April 7th 21, 09:05 AM
Gregoryurner Gregoryurner is offline

The address book in office home and student 2007. I would like to show this address book to you because I know students are always decided to manage buy assignments and need to take home base work from the office which is best for them.

Last edited by Gregoryurner : April 7th 21 at 10:27 AM. Reason: wrong wording