Where to buy exotic flowers

Old April 1st 21, 08:00 AM
Anny_Black23 Anny_Black23 is offline

Default Where to buy exotic flowers

Hi friends, my close friend has urgent to know about the best flower service in Odessa. He wants any top flowers service where he can buy exotic flowers.
Any idea about it please suggest.
Old April 1st 21, 08:03 AM
BandgeminSmith BandgeminSmith is offline

Originally Posted by Anny_Black23 View Post
Hello, I know about some flower delivery services in Odessa. I always use this site https://royalflora.net/en-gb/odessa/ according to my need. Their flower quality and verity is superior to other's flower service. I used many flower services but sometimes they had disappointed me. But now, I can blindly trust on this one. I think this service is what you need.
Old April 7th 21, 11:05 AM
Ylarie Ylarie is offline

thanks for the info