Validate unique content

Old May 20th 20, 02:40 PM
Carrigan Carrigan is offline

Default Validate unique content

Hello everyone, I work as a marketer on one marketing site, and I write in Word 2010 a weekly plan for working with content. I need to ensure that there is maximum uniqueness on the site, but it is not always possible to track it down. Is there any function in the Word, or something similar, which would show how unique the content is among my other entries?
Old May 21st 20, 12:49 PM
Asgaard Asgaard is offline

Hm, the first time I hear about this possibility, I'm not sure that it exists
Old May 21st 20, 12:50 PM
Asgaard Asgaard is offline

Maybe there are some plugins, or in a later version this is possible, I donít know
Old May 22nd 20, 12:24 PM
jaisey jaisey is offline
Banned

Originally Posted by Carrigan View Post
Hello everyone, I work as a marketer on one marketing site, and I write in Word 2010 a weekly plan for working with content. I need to ensure that there is maximum uniqueness on the site, but it is not always possible to track it down. Is there any function in the Word, or something similar, which would show how unique the content is among my other entries?

Hi, this is the first time I hear such an opportunity in Word so that you can check the content for uniqueness, look at some plugins. If you just need to check the content, then you can do it on an online service, such as unique content checker and just see where your uniqueness is present and where not, it will be much easier and faster. Many marketers and SEOs use this site, well, the interface is very convenient, so you will not have problems. Hope i helped you