How do I simply view the document map of a document in Word 2007?

Old March 26th 09, 04:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian B[_2_]

Default How do I simply view the document map of a document in Word 2007?

In word 2003, you just click View from the main toolbar, then Document Map,
and a nice, one-clickable menu appears on the left side. All I see in 2007
is this outline view, I don't want to mess with that. I just want a document
map on the left side, and stupid Word 2007 Help didn't have any info on it.
Old March 26th 09, 04:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you looked at the View tab? There's a check box for Document Map in the
Show/Hide group.

http://word.mvps.org