where can I find help at to write an essay on the tracking system.

Old November 7th 05, 08:51 AM
lonelyone

Default where can I find help at to write an essay on the tracking system.

Old November 7th 05, 11:45 AM
Daiya Mitchell

Not here.

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using Word,
not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word. It is not
the best place to ask your question. Search the web for examples (using
Google at http://www.google.com/ or another search engine), or use your
imagination.

On 11/7/05 12:51 AM, "lonelyone" wrote:

--