mail merge wizard

Old December 13th 07, 12:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
help!

Default mail merge wizard

I've attempted to use mail merge wizard to create labels. However, I cannot
merge my address to the document. When I select addresses from my data
source all I get on the document is "Next record" through out the page.
Any ideas?
Old December 13th 07, 05:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

You have to actually add the address fields before propagating the labels -
see http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Help! wrote:
I've attempted to use mail merge wizard to create labels. However, I
cannot merge my address to the document. When I select addresses
from my data source all I get on the document is "Next record"
through out the page.
Any ideas?

Mail Merge Wizard Holly Groves Mailmerge 4 August 4th 06 06:48 AM
Mail Merge wizard Patricia Mailmerge 1 April 7th 06 08:30 AM
looking for the mail merge wizard Mailer Mailmerge 1 March 6th 06 11:44 PM
mail merge wizard michael Microsoft Word Help 2 September 1st 05 09:06 PM
Turning off Mail Merge wizard? Craigp Mailmerge 2 April 21st 05 10:55 PM