Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mark Lewis Mark Lewis is offline

Default Forms Layout

I've created a form but want to restrict the user from when he pressed
enter/return it starting a new line, I've set the max amount of text they
can enter but if they press return it starts a new line

Thanks

Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Answered in another forum - please do not separately post the same question
to multiple news groups!