Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
woodyuk woodyuk is offline

Default no margins

Does anyone know if it is possbile its produce a document without margins
using word 2000 ??? I have set all the margins to zero , but when I come to
print my document , the page is printed with margins ,abiet the margins are
only about 2mm deep.

Thanks

Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

woodyuk wrote:
Does anyone know if it is possbile its produce a document without
margins using word 2000 ??? I have set all the margins to zero , but
when I come to print my document , the page is printed with margins
,abiet the margins are only about 2mm deep.

Thanks

Steve

You can't print all the way to the edge of the paper unless you printer is
specifically able to do it, and most can't. If you have a "photo" printer,
you may find a setting in its Properties dialog to print "full sheet" or
"bleed". Word has no control over this.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman