Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pittsburgh gal pittsburgh gal is offline

Default how do i create a template for photos with captions?

In Word, how do I create a template whereby I can select a jpg photo, put two
per page and add captions under each, then add a page break and repeat the
process so that I will have a multi-page set of two jpg photos per page with
captions below each photo?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

How about a one column two cell table with fixed width cells. You shouldn't
even need the page break.