J.P.

Default underline a line of text, underlines the whole document

MS Office 2002 & 2003
Selecting text and formatting Bold, Underline or Italics, causes the whole
document to adopt the format.
Place cursor anywhere on the page and click 'undo clear' will result in
clearing all of the format except forthe original selected line.
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...eformatted.htm

(Why do I get the feeling I'm answering posts of long ago?)

Yves

"Inspectorcritic" wrote in
message ...