CATMAN0011

Default MENU BAR DOES NOT SHOW UP.

MY MENU BAR DOES NOT SHOW UP WHEN I ACCESS THE PROGRAM. I TRIED TO REINSTALL
BUT STILL DOES NOT SHOW UP. ANY IDEAS
garfield-n-odie

For starters, stop SHOUTING. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissngMenusEtc.htm .

CATMAN0011 wrote:

MY MENU BAR DOES NOT SHOW UP WHEN I ACCESS THE PROGRAM. I TRIED TO REINSTALL
BUT STILL DOES NOT SHOW UP. ANY IDEAS

garfield-n-odie

Did you click on the link I provided? Did you read the article? Does
the article give you any ideas?

catman0011 wrote:

ok
so do you have any ideas?

CATMAN0011 wrote:

MY MENU BAR DOES NOT SHOW UP WHEN I ACCESS THE PROGRAM. I TRIED TO REINSTALL
BUT STILL DOES NOT SHOW UP. ANY IDEAS

thinker92

Thank You!

"catman0011" wrote: