AidenH AidenH is offline
Junior Member

Default trackchanges password protected workaround

I am using Word 2003. I am working on a document that is not originally mine. I need to accept all changes, but because the doc is password protected, I cannot accept any changes (or reject any changes for that matter). The original author is unavailable so I cannot get the password. I just want to accept all changes made. How can I do this?

how to open password protected word file (forgot password) Sreenivasan M J Microsoft Word Help 2 May 4th 23 02:52 PM
accessing a password-protected document without the password netta Microsoft Word Help 1 November 7th 07 06:53 AM
password protected greg Microsoft Word Help 1 February 15th 07 07:39 AM
password protected Scudo New Users 1 July 28th 05 05:32 PM
Protected to Unrpotected without Protected Password Living Large Microsoft Word Help 1 July 20th 05 08:36 PM