Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cees Mulder[_2_] Cees Mulder[_2_] is offline

Default Field codes: index field

I posted a question a couple of days ago - with the above subject
If I search the questions for this subject, I cannot find my own question...
Now I have received from notifyMS an e-mail that someone has responded to my
question. If I click on "read and rate the response" a blank webpage opens -
at the bottom there is the word "done". That is all...
Also clicking the other link ("continue receiving notifications for this
thread") results in an empty page...
Why is this...? What should I do to see my posts and the response...
please send any response to cees.mulder at helze.nl because I will
probably not be able to read your response... Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Here's the link to my answer:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...7d3&sloc=en-us

--