jeff_jensen

Default Word2000: how lock graphics so they can't be moved or deleted?

I am creating letterhead with Word 2000 for all our offices.

Originally I put our logohead, contact info text and affiliations graphic in
the header & footer to keep them from being accidentally changed or deleted,
but if I do that and the user types further than 1 page then the header &
footer text & graphics appear on subsequent pages, which I want to avoid.

So instead I put our logohead as a graphic on the top of the page on top of
Word's header, and the address, contact info & website in a text box below
that (both within 2", which is what I set the top margin at). The
affiliations graphic also sits above the footer but below the 1" bottom
margin. I locked anchor on both graphics and the text box, and I deselected
"Move object with text" and "Allow overlap". This works better, but now the
user can accidentally delete the graphics and contact info text.

Any way to lock the faux header & footer graphics & text but allow the user
to modify and add to the body of the letterhead?