AADDSOS

Default Business Card template for support group meetings

I need a business card design for a support group I've started. We meet
monthly, so I want to include a time and location. I don't see a template for
that. Thanks.
Jay Freedman

Word uses the Labels wizard to create business cards. Select Tools
Envelopes and Labels Labels Options and find a business card item that
matches your paper stock. (In recent versions of Word, Envelopes and Labels
is under Mailings on the Tools menu.)
--
Regards,
Jay Freedman