Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Schofield Dave Schofield is offline

Default Create Cover Pages Word 2007

Is there a way I can create a custom cover page for Academic Papers in Word
2007?
--
Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 24 May 2009 07:36:02 -0700, Dave Schofield
wrote:

Is there a way I can create a custom cover page for Academic Papers in Word
2007?

Yes, you can do that.

The simplest way is to insert an existing cover page that's most similar to what
you want, or one that's simple such as the Sideline page, and modify it to your
needs.

When you're satisfied, put the cursor at the beginning of the page after the
cover page and press Ctrl+Shift+Home to select the entire cover page.

Now click Insert Cover Page Save Selection to Cover Page Gallery. Give it a
name and click OK.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman