Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jbbaxi

Default Print appear upside down on one side when printing duplex

I am trying to print one page of A4 to produce a folded A5 booklet using
Word 2003. My HP Officejet D145 does print both sides but the inside pages
effectively upside down. Any one any ideas?
Regards
John
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SVC

Try this: File Print, click Properties, click the Layout tab, under Print
on Both Sides select Flip on Short Edge.

"jbbaxi" wrote:

I am trying to print one page of A4 to produce a folded A5 booklet using
Word 2003. My HP Officejet D145 does print both sides but the inside pages
effectively upside down. Any one any ideas?
Regards
John

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jbbaxi

Thanks but I don't seem to have that option - just two sided printing then
book or tablet and automatic.
Regrds
John