Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JohnTheRealtor JohnTheRealtor is offline

Default Adobe Icon Trouble

For some reason my Adobe Professional (6) Icon no longer appears on a bar in
Word'03. As a result, I cannot initiate Adobe from Word direct to make pdf
files. I have reloaded Adobe without any change. I have searched through
all the Word screens and cannot find a way to display the icon. My Efax icon
is there. But, how can I get the Adobe Icon back. Thanks for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/328909.html "PDFMaker
is unavailable in a Microsoft Office application (Acrobat 6.x on
Windows XP or 2000)".