Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sdbroker sdbroker is offline

Default Word 2003 Margin

When I try to change my margins from the norm (1.25 right and 1.25 left) to
smaller, say .5 right and .5 left, only the left margin will change. The
right side remains at a 1.25 margin regardless of what I do. Any help on how
I fix my setting would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Possibly your lines end in line breaks? See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"sdbroker" wrote in message
When I try to change my margins from the norm (1.25 right and 1.25 left)
smaller, say .5 right and .5 left, only the left margin will change. The
right side remains at a 1.25 margin regardless of what I do. Any help on
how
I fix my setting would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sdbroker sdbroker is offline

Thanks for the suggestion, but this still does not solve the problem. No
line breaks, just normal formating. Could I have set a default in the Word
doc somehow that would prevent it from resizing the right margin?

Thanks for any additional ideas....

"sdbroker" wrote in message
When I try to change my margins from the norm (1.25 right and 1.25 left)
smaller, say .5 right and .5 left, only the left margin will change. The
right side remains at a 1.25 margin regardless of what I do. Any help on
how
I fix my setting would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

There was a bug in an HP printer driver that caused a similar symptom but
that was a long time ago and I don't think anyone could still be using that
driver?

Terry Farrell