Banners

Default Prevent text Box Being Deleted

How do i prevent a text box being deleted? I am trying to creat a letterhead
template where a user can just add their text to a doc which has a text box
containing a logo. However, if they edit the text in certain ways or select
the text box they can get rid of it. Is there aw ay to lock it?

Thanks in advance.
Anne Troy

Create the letterhead properly. Try one of these:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...osoft_word.htm
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...oft _word.htm

If neither of those will help, perhaps you could explain exactly what the
textbox is for?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Banners" wrote in message
How do i prevent a text box being deleted? I am trying to creat a

letterhead
template where a user can just add their text to a doc which has a text

box
containing a logo. However, if they edit the text in certain ways or

select
the text box they can get rid of it. Is there aw ay to lock it?

Thanks in advance.

Jay Freedman

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm.

--