wmsimonis

Default How do I get rid of the black border on my booklet?

I have made my word document into a booklet and everytime I print it I get
this black boarder around my pages with a line down the middle. I have no
borders on the document and I can't for the life of me figure out how to make
this "border" go away. Please let me know if you have run into and fixed
this problem before.

Thanks!!!