Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jean

Default why can i not continue typing in my document .

in the process of typing up a document I just made running horizontal lines.
now it will not let me continue typing under the line with out moving the
line. It's as though I inserted the line, but I did not I just used the
under score key.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

See: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm