Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Angela Barber Angela Barber is offline
Junior Member

Default Outline skipping numbers 6.1 to 6.4

I am trying to fix the outline in a Word document where there are several locations where parts of the outline are being skipped when the outline is generated by the software. For example, 6.0 is followed by 6.5, and I haven't been able to get 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4 to show. This is not happening before 6.0, but continues to happen for 7.0, 8.0, and 9.0. Help!