Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Zarabatana Zarabatana is offline

Default Limit of text

How can I set visibl limit of text lines like Word 2003 (Options/Limit of
Text)?
--
Carpe diem

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Office Button | Word Options | Advanced, in the "Show document
content" section, "Show text boundaries".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:04:36 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

In English versions, that option is labeled "Text boundaries," and I believe
it is buried somewhere in Office Button | Word Options in Word 2007.

"Zarabatana" wrote in message
How can I set visibl limit of text lines like Word 2003 (Options/Limit of
Text)?
--
Carpe diem

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm shows how to run both Word
2003 and 2007 at the same time (even have both on screen) which you may find
helps during the transition. It certainly helps me

wrote:

In English versions, that option is labeled "Text boundaries," and
I believe it is buried somewhere in Office Button | Word Options in
Word 2007.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Zarabatana" wrote in message
How can I set visibl limit of text lines like Word 2003
(Options/Limit of Text)?
--
Carpe diem

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I still find myself using 2003 for production work, though more documents
are now being produced in Word 2007.

wrote:

In English versions, that option is labeled "Text boundaries," and
I believe it is buried somewhere in Office Button | Word Options
in Word 2007.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Zarabatana" wrote in
message ...