Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PinkFloydFan

Default same comment on two lines of text

Lets say I'm writing a document that requires me to note a relationship
between two line items.

I've tried highlighting two non-consecutive parts of the document using the
Ctrl key while selecting each section of the document. This works as you
would expect.
However, when I try to associate the new comment to the multi-selected text,
only the very last selection in the group has the comment balloon connected.
I would like to see two separate connection lines drawn from the one comment
balloon to the two (or more) text segments highlights.

Can this be done?