Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
megadari megadari is offline

Default Formatting Table Cell margins

I am trying to do an import from Access 97 into Word 97 for a Mail
Merge for printing labels. The problem is that the data comes in to
the Main Document in the form of labels but the text is flush left and
top in each cell. They need to be centered horizontally and
vertically in the cell with left justification.

How do I format the margins on the Cell? (rather just the table).

Pat