Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
AJL AJL is offline

Default How do I add writing on top of a picture in word?

How do I add writing on top of a picture in word? I am trying to make a
label. I inserted a picture into a word document. Now I want to add a name
and date on top of the picture. Can anyone help me do this?

Thanks in advance.
Alyce

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
How can Word display full path of a file in the title bar? SAsif Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 06 05:32 PM