Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LRay67 LRay67 is offline

Default After Protecting Template - Font Size Color goes away

I have created a template, which is working. But when I protect the template
some of the control fields lose the font size, color etc. I don't know what
else to do, I have recreated the plain text control field and it still losing
the font size-color. Does anyone know the solution. Thanks in advance

Linda
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you dealing with legacy form fields? If so, see this article:

Incorrect font is applied after a style is applied to a form field in Word
2007 or in Word 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828501/en-us

--
Stefan Blom