Joan

Default Duplicating text on same page

I am trying to duplicate text(for example Melisa & Kelly and then a few
spaces down there wedding date. I have a border around it so that when I cut
it out it makes a candy wrapper for the Hershey miniatures. I can't seem to
copy and past that one thing so I can get as many on the page before I print.
I can copy and paste(it highlights) the text only but not the border. Any
help would be appreciated.
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Any chance you have Publisher on your system? (I'm figuring the answer is no
because if you did you'd be using it for this job instead of a word
processing program.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Joan" wrote in message
I am trying to duplicate text(for example Melisa & Kelly and then a few
spaces down there wedding date. I have a border around it so that when I
cut
it out it makes a candy wrapper for the Hershey miniatures. I can't seem
copy and past that one thing so I can get as many on the page before I
print.
I can copy and paste(it highlights) the text only but not the border. Any
help would be appreciated.

Anne Troy

Hi, Joan. Try using the selector tool. It's on the drawing toolbar and looks
like a mouse pointer. Then draw a box around the whole thing. You probably
can't grab the text at the same time, but you can if you move it into a
textbox (also from the drawing toolbar).
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com