Word help

Default Does anyone have a sports media guide or program templet?

We want to create a two page media guide or program for a sports team. The
program will include team information and ads for our local sponsors. Does
anyone have a templet or example that we could use? Thanks!
Akkerman Akkerman is offline
Junior Member

To be honest, I adore table tennis and for a long time I literally adored this business the most. But to be honest, it was not easy to find rackets and I decided to look for stiga table tennis tools on the Internet. It turned out to be quite effective and high-quality. I advise you to also look at what this company offers.