Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stephen Kroll Stephen Kroll is offline

Default Page Numbering: How Do I Set Footer to give Page "X" of "Y" Total Number of Pages?

I'm using the word processor in Microsoft Works SE v. 9.0 on Vista. Thanks
for any advice.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This forum is for Word, not Works, however Works does not support Word
fields and there is no option to insert the total number of pages, only the
page number.