Eric van der Niet

Default multible pages span pages with header

Hello,

I am using a adress list to show multible records in an word document. But
now i want to span page's if there are to many record. This all goes
automaticly. But now i want to add a header at each new page the document
spans. Can someone tell me how this Works?

--
With kind regards,

Eric van der Niet
Consultant

www.RealData.nl
www.NoteTaker.nl

Doug Robbins

If this is a catalog or directory type mailmerge and you are merging the
data into a table, after executing the merge, go to the top of the table and
insert a row and enter the heading information into that row and then, with
the selection in that row, from the Tables menu, click on the Heading Rows
Repeat item.

An alternative would be to insert the information into a header in the
document (ViewHeaders and Footers)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.