Bill Ridgeway

Default Invoice

I am trying redesign an invoice. At present, the body of the invoice
consists of a number of lines with, at the extreme right-hand side, a right
tab which is formatted (No4) to give a pecked line across the page as a
guide when completing. Hand-written information consists of a brief
description and, at the right-hand side, the amount for that item. I am, in
effect, wanting to produce a box around the right-hand 'column' (complete
with formatted tab) in order to draw the eye down to the total at the
bottom.

I have tried formatting the page to two columns (with a column break to
align the second part to the top of the page) and a two column table but I
can't get it to work.

Has anyone else achieved this? I'm sure it is achievable. If someone else
has already made this particular wheel please let me know how.

Thanks.

Bill Ridgeway

Anne Troy

Will you be completing the invoice by hand or electronically? Have you tried
to Format--Borders and shading, Borders tab, and choose "text" from the
right-hand dropdown?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote in message
[...]

Bill Ridgeway

Thanks for your help. I have set up the page as 2 columns with formatted
(4) tabs and a border around the right-hand column. I've yet got to adjust
the size of the columns and the position of the tabs to produce a nice
looking page. It just wasn't working for me (hence the post) but now it's
nearly finished.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions