Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
savnewkirk

Default How do I get the fonts from the fonts file to Word 2003?

I have just installed Office 2003. I had Word 2000 with some special extra
fonts.
Those fonts are still in the fonts file, but not in my new Word 2003.
I know there is probably a very simple way to do this, but I have not been
able to find it. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
savnewkirk

and that is where?
I am very new at this. (as you no doubt can tell)

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Please see the replies to your previous duplicate question.

"savnewkirk" wrote in message
I have just installed Office 2003. I had Word 2000 with some special

extra
fonts.
Those fonts are still in the fonts file, but not in my new Word 2003.
I know there is probably a very simple way to do this, but I have not

been
able to find it. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NoFonts.htm

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Please see the replies to your previous duplicate question.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.