Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
joester

Default How do I convert document from english to spanish using word 2000.

Have manual that I would like to translate.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Word is a word processor. It doesn't translate documents. Computerised
translation services produce gibberish. You need a human translator if you
want a servicable document. If you merely want an indication of what is in
the manual try one of the on-line translation services.