Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Susan Susan is offline

Default Boxes on all corners that show up on print layout and print previe

When I open a word document, there are boxed frames on each of the four
corners. They show up on print preview as well as print layout. They do not
show up when I print the document. What option do I select to remove this
when I open documents in word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371.