A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Microsoft Word Help
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

What site would you recommend for dating?

Old January 16th 22, 02:08 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Aug 2021
Default What site would you recommend for dating?

Hello everyone, as you know, now a lot of people have become more private. Or, in general, people were always closed, but before that it was overlooked. But now everything has changed. With the advent of the Internet, people who were afraid to talk to a stranger have the opportunity to meet on the Internet and not seem stupid, constrained and shy. As for me now, acquaintance on the Internet is the best solution to which mankind has come. You can get many friends around the world. The main thing becomes what is in your head. As for me, this is great. Tell me, how do you meet on the Internet and what are you doing for this? What resources are you using?
Ads
Old January 18th 22, 09:28 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jan 2022

I advise you to forget her and try to live on, find yourself a hobby or try to find yourself a new girl who will become even better than the old one. What do you think about it? Meet someone in the park.
Old January 18th 22, 11:53 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jan 2022

Have you ever thought about wanting to be in a relationship with two girls at once? I've wanted to for a long time and now I can afford it. I found threesome web sites on the internet and there I chose a dating site. After talking to different people, I found the ones I liked in terms of communication and appearance.
Old January 25th 22, 07:24 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2021

What a wonderful blog! Regardless of how I got to it, run 3 I enjoyed reading this piece.