please advise me on an effective pain reliever

Old December 20th 21, 02:44 PM
Andriano20 Andriano20 is offline

Default please advise me on an effective pain reliever

Hi everyone, please advise me on an effective pain reliever. I would be grateful for your advice.
Old January 10th 22, 10:46 PM
Anniiss Anniiss is offline

Originally Posted by Andriano20 View Post
Hi everyone, please advise me on an effective pain reliever. I would be grateful for your advice.
The best way to get rid of a headache is to have a great time with beautiful girls. For example, I often get help from dirty cam chat https://18fu.com/chat-ruletka.html in different situations. If I'm bored or tense, I chat with hot girls who help me relax. Headaches go away at once))) They show me their hot bodies and I can't help but admire them. Or you can drink Natrol Cognium, seems like a good pill. But girls are better!!!
Old January 11th 22, 03:01 AM
Roman54 Roman54 is offline

Originally Posted by Andriano20 View Post
Hi everyone, please advise me on an effective pain reliever. I would be grateful for your advice.
Ubrelvy (ubrogepant), developed by Allergan. It is the first oral medication that aims to block peptide receptors that are linked to the calcitonin gene, which causes severe headaches