GKW in GA

Default Changeing default from Showing FInal Markup

I have a document that has the tracking changes indicator turned on. Whenever
I go in to the document it always comes up in Showing Final Markup mode which
shows all the changes. I always go to the Reviewing toolbar and change it to
Final. I would like the document to be in Final mode when it is opened so I
don't have to do this everytime.
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 04:15:01 -0700, GKW in GA
wrote:

I have a document that has the tracking changes indicator turned on. Whenever
I go in to the document it always comes up in Showing Final Markup mode which
shows all the changes. I always go to the Reviewing toolbar and change it to
Final. I would like the document to be in Final mode when it is opened so I
don't have to do this everytime.

Tools Options Security uncheck "Make hidden markup visible when
opening or saving".

Realize, though, that the option is checked by default for your
protection. If you send a marked-up document to someone else, not
realizing that the markup is there because you've hidden it, the
recipient will be able to see it. If it's confidential or possibly
embarrassing, you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman