How can I change the reference style for citations?

Old February 22nd 07, 07:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tech Writer

Default How can I change the reference style for citations?

For MS Word 2007:
I am writing a technical paper and need to use the AMA (American Medical
Assoc) style for citations/references. How can I add that to the built-in
list (APA, Chicago, etc.)? The existing styles are not quite the same as AMA.

Thanks.

Dan