Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ronton Ronton is offline

Default Can't get my address labels to line up with the Avery template

I can't seem to get my return address to line up on the labels I bought. I
used the Avery template in "Tools" for the particular labels I bought but
every time I print there is a large margin at the top and they start to shift
out of the boxes as they go down the page.
I shouldn't have to go messing with the margins and spacing if I am using a
template designed for this particular label should I?
Help! Getting frustrated and running out of ink!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sounds like your printer isn't feeding the label stock correctly. Could
be the extra thickness of the label stock, or maybe it's the slippery
backing of the label stock. If you print to a plain sheet of paper and
hold that up against the label stock, do the labels line up correctly?