Jonna

Default Save as instead of Save as Web Page

I really do not unserstand why under my File in Word Save as command has
changed to Save as Web Page. How can I change it back to Save As?
Jezebel

These are two separate options. If 'Save As' is not showing then either you
haven't used Save As for a while and it's simply not showing (in which case,
click the arrow at the bottom of the menu to display all the 'hidden'
options) or you've accidentally removed it from the menu (in which case,
right click any toolbar, select Customize, right-click the File menu, select
Reset).